Sunday, October 19, 2008

Married Two Months...well almost

Officially we've been married 57 days today. Wahoo! It's been wonderful and fun so far! We don't get to see much of each other and when we do it usually consists of one of us sleeping! :)

Drew is still working nights at the Huntsman Cancer Institute but is undergoing the hiring process for Salt Lake County Corrections and Salt Lake City International Airport Police. Some days this requires him to adjust his sleeping schedule which takes some tollerance from me since I don't get my few hours of time with him during the week. But I'm excited for him to get into a career he is going to love.

I'm still working away in my senior year of the architecture program at the University of Utah. Besides being in classes from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday, I spend another 40 hours completing all the homework assignments that consist of physical and virtual models, renderings, plans (drawings) etc. I'm working in the tool shop for the school which allows me to earn some money and get my school work done at the same time! I will graduate with my Bachelor's of Science Degree on May 2nd, 2009. Grad school will have to wait so I can take care of any children that may bless our family (hopefully soon too).

Although we lost our baby at nearly 7 weeks pregnant, we have the go ahead to try again right away from our doctor. We hope to have all our children within the next 6.8 years (before I'm 35) which should give us some time between babies!


Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

No comments: